Try Snowplow enables you to explore how Snowplow can help you solve your data use cases by:
- Collecting granular, well-structured data from your digital products and model, analyse and visualize it in your BI tool of choice.
- Exploring the recipe library to see how Snowplow approaches common data use cases such as marketing attribution, content recommendations or building a single customer view.
How does Try Snowplow compare to Snowplow Insights?
Try Snowplow is a minified version of the Snowplow Insights technology that uses the same core components as Snowplow Insights, but is:
- Fast (setup in less than 15 minutes)
- Cheaper (minimal infrastructure)
- Non-scalable (unsuitable for production workloads)
|Try Snowplow||Snowplow Insights|
|Hosted in your own cloud||AWS, (GCP coming soon)||AWS, GCP|
|First-party server cookies||✗||✓|
|Custom data structures||✗||✓|
|Bad rows||✓ (no UI)||✓ (with monitoring and diagnosis UI)|
|Load data into warehouse||Postgres||Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery|
|Load data into lake||✗||S3, GCS|
|Data available in-stream||✗||Kinesis, PubSub, Azure Event Streams|
|Maximum throughput||50 events per second*||Unlimited|
|Time limit||30 days||Unlimited|
How do I get started?
There are only a handful of steps you need to take to get started with Try Snowplow: