Snowplow can send two types of alerts to help you monitor Failed Events:
- New failed event: receive an alert within 10 minutes of a new type of event failure being detected on your pipeline.
- Failed event digest: receive a twice-daily digest of all Failed Event activity in the previous 12-hour period.
To receive alerts you must have the Failed Events monitoring feature switched on in the Snowplow Insights console.
Subscribing to alerts
- Login to Snowplow Insights console
- Locate the pipeline you wish to set up alerts for in the left-hand navigation
- Find and select
- Scroll down to
Pipeline alertsor use the page navigation to jump to it
Managefor the alert you wish to subscribe to
- Add one or more email addresses by typing them into the input and clicking
- Once you have added all recipients, click