Snowplow Insights is the solution for organizations who want to use Snowplow’s leading behavioral data management platform, without having to run it themselves.
As a customer of Snowplow Insights you benefit from:
- The time you save by using a fully managed service with uptime & latency SLAs for your data collection
- The structured workflows and additional functionality provided by the product features that are exclusive to Insights customers
- The peace of mind that you get from 24/7 support from a dedicated Support Engineering team
- Tailored onboarding and training, co-design of your tracking strategy and deployment of your first data model to set your data collection off on the right foot
- Access to our experts for ongoing advice and support
Where is the infrastructure installed?
Snowplow’s internal team of data engineering experts set up, manage and upgrade your data pipeline within your own cloud environment bringing all the security, data quality and data activation benefits that come from owning your infrastructure.
What features are exclusive to Insights?
Snowplow Insights customers can take advantage of a number of additional features including:
- Snowplow Insights Console and API: Team access to the Snowplow console to manage your Snowplow experience including monitoring and configuration for all features below and more.
- Data quality tooling: Automatic alerting on the emergence of new data quality issues. Structured workflow to diagnose and resolve data quality issues.
- Self-serve pipeline configuration and monitoring: Intuitive UI to setup and monitor data pipeline, and safely apply configuration changes once running.
- Tooling to manage your tracking structures: Structured workflow to define, govern and evolve the schema that define the structure of your data.
- Outage protection: Protect against cloud platform outages by leveraging Snowplow Outage Protection, rerouting traffic to data pipelines in “backup” regions to minimize data loss.
- Multi-cloud topology: Prevent vendor lock-in and benefit from features across multiple cloud platforms with Snowplow’s multi-cloud support.
If you’d like to learn more about Snowplow Insights you can book a demo with our team, or if you’d prefer, you can try Snowplow technology for yourself quickly and easily.